The Construction Solutions practice within FTI Consulting is a leading global provider of commercial management and dispute resolution services on complex projects across all construction, engineering and related industries.
Drawing on years of combined experience on some of the world’s most complex and mission-critical construction projects, FTI Consulting has a proven track record in providing solutions to help our clients reduce risk and to prevent, mitigate and resolve construction problems.
Our consultants are internationally renowned for their expertise in quantum and delay analysis, working at all levels in the engineering and construction industries. The construction solutions practice within FTI Consulting includes quantity surveyors, engineers, planning professionals, project managers and claims and delay specialists, many with dual qualifications in law and arbitration.
The breadth of international construction experience within FTI Consulting means we can draw on a wealth of knowledge and diverse skills to deliver the best outcome for our clients.
We offer advice on contractual, technical and commercial matters, ranging from authoritative advice on the interpretation of contract terms, through to dispute resolution. Where litigation or arbitration is unavoidable, we have considerable experience of working as an integrated part of our clients’ legal teams, under the leadership of appointed solicitors or legal counsel.
With backgrounds in both commercial contracting and professional practice, our consultants are experienced in technical, commercial and legal matters, enabling them to identify the key issues quickly and to find the optimum solutions for our clients. They apply their comprehensive construction experience to develop and implement clear and concise action plans across a range of services.
Our Services Offerings:
- Procurement advice
- Management of tender process
- Capital planning and budgeting
- Policy and procedure development
- Project monitoring
- Contract administration
- Project controls administration
- Change order management
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Document control and retrieval systems
- Close-out management
- Audit and due diligence
Dispute Resolution Services
- Expert opinion on quantum
- Expert opinion on delay
- Expert opinion on project management services
- Quantum assessment
- Claim preparation and defence
- Delay analysis
- Disruption and loss of productivity assessment
- Loss of profit determination
- Overhead analysis
- Contract compliance reviews
- Valuation and measurement
- Variation assessment
- Arbitration and litigation support
- Alternative dispute resolution services, including adjudication, case management and representation
- Data management and electronic discovery, including computer forensics, litigation data analysis and email reconstruction
Sign up to the Global Insights Asia Report & FTI Journal.
Senior Managing Director, Head of Asia Pacific Construction Solutions