Economic & Financial Consulting
FTI Consulting provides law firms, corporations and government agencies with sophisticated and comprehensible analyses of complex economic issues to assist them in understanding the issues and opportunities they face. Our Economic Consulting practice is involved in a wide range of engagements related to economics, finance and accounting. We provide critical insight and expert testimony in legal and regulatory proceedings, strategic decision making and public policy debates. We have deep expertise in antitrust issues, mergers and acquisitions, securities litigation and risk management, valuation and international arbitration.
We have extensive industry experience in: electric power, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, telecommunications, media and entertainment, transportation, financial services, transfer pricing, and intellectual property.
Sign up for the FTI Journal.
Senior Managing Director, Asia Co-Leader
Senior Managing Director, Head of Asia Economic & Financial Consulting
Senior Managing Director, Head of Australia Economic & Financial Consulting
- Report: Leveraging Australia’s Agency Workforce to Drive Economic Recovery
- Article: COVID-19 and the Resilience of the Australian Economy
- Article: Commercial and Construction Disputes Arising from COVID-19
- Service Sheet: COVID-19 Risks and Disputes: Protecting Your Business
- Article: How Much Is Your Startup Worth?