Corporate Finance & Restructuring
The Corporate Finance & Restructuring practice at FTI Consulting focuses on the strategic, operational, financial and capital needs of businesses. We address the full spectrum of financial and transactional challenges faced by companies, boards, private equity sponsors, creditor constituencies and other stakeholders. Our success depends upon achieving optimal results for our clients.
FTI Consulting has a reputation for mobilising the specialised resources required for each unique client situation — whenever and wherever they are needed. We have the capacity to assemble balanced teams of industry, financial and operational experts to develop and implement workable solutions in Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation (Australia only).
Sign up for the FTI Journal.
Senior Managing Director, Lead of Asia Business Transformation
Senior Managing Director, Asia Co-Leader
Senior Managing Director
- Case Study: Strategic Advisor to MZI Resources Refinancing, Restructuring and Business Sale
- Article: Restructuring Insights - Initial Impacts of COVID-19
- Service Sheet: Construction & Infrastructure Advisory Services
- Article: Retail in Australia Today: How to Manage COVID-19 Disruption
- Service Sheet: Safe Harbour Protection for Boards and Management