- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +65 6831 7820
- F: +65 6831 7859
Steven Yit is a Senior Managing Consultant working with FTI Consulting based in Singapore. Mr. Yit graduated with a Bachelor of Accountancy from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) of Singapore in 1994. Upon graduating, Mr. Yit joined Ernst & Young as an auditor. His early years focused on the external audits of large multinational insurance companies including Federal Insurance and Mutual Life before being transferred to Ernst & Young’s corporate advisory division, where he managed the liquidation of Yaohan, a Japanese supermarket operator. In subsequent years, Mr. Yit managed a number of high-profile management consultancy roles primarily involving supply chain analysis and improvement.
Mr. Yit left EY in 1999 to establish CW Yit & Associates, which provides a wide range of services to local and international SMEs including business services, taxation, insolvency management services and assurance. Mr. Yit joined FTI Consulting as an independent consultant in August 2010 and has been appointed to serve as a director.
Steven’s recent engagements include:
- Appointed liquidator of Natex (Pte) Ltd (In Liquidation), a precision engineering company. As liquidator, Mr. Yit primarily was involved in realizing the remaining assets before distributing a dividend to creditors.
- Appointed Liquidator of Naaim Holdings Pte Ltd (In Liquidation), a building contracting company. Upon Mr. Yit’s appointment, the company owed a substantial amount to its secured creditor. Mr. Yit continues to realise the remaining assets while conducting an investigation into the company’s affairs. This matter is ongoing.
- Members voluntary liquidation of Bridex Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of SMB United Ltd, a listed company on the SGX.
- Members voluntary liquidation of Kenji Enterprises Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Juken Technologies Limited, a company listed on the SGX.
Mr. Yit is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore, Company Auditor and Approved Liquidator.