- Senior Managing Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +33 1 47 03 68 22
- M: +33 6 27 79 58 98
- F: +33 01 40 08 12 59
- 86, boulevard Haussmann
- Paris, 75008
- T: +33 1 47 03 68 10
- F: +33 01 40 08 12 59
- B.S., and M.S., Finance and Accounting, ESCP Europe
- M.B.A., Drexel University
- European Studies, E.N.A, National School of Administration, Paris
- Higher European Studies, National School of Administration (ENA)
- 70th National Session on Politics & Defence, French Institute for Higher Defence Studies (IHEDN)
- Company Administrator, Sciences Po
- Due Diligence
- Financial Due Diligence
- Global Risk & Investigations
- Bribery & Corruption Investigations & Compliance
- Corporate Fraud & Investigations
- Energy, Power & Products
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Automotive & Industrial
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Stephanie Lhomme specializes in complex fraud and corruption investigations, strategic and geopolitical intelligence and compliance with a focus on Africa and Francophone countries. Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Stephanie was the head of the Compliance Forensic and Investigations department for Europe and Africa at Control Risks based in London as well as the Managing Director of the French entity. She has nearly 20 years of professional experience working in financial and risk consulting across the world.
Throughout Stephanie’s career, she has spent significant periods of time in complex and emerging environments such as Africa (DRC, Republic of Congo, Mali, Ivory Coast, Togo, Gabon, Nigeria, Kenya, Guinea…), India, China and Russia. She studied and worked for several years in the US.
Stephanie led a variety of complex engagements for corporations and Governments such as fraud and corruption investigations, worldwide asset searches, AML projects, anti-bribery and corruption reviews and strategic geopolitical intelligence assignments. She assisted both audit committees, boards and executive committees on diverse corruption matters such as corruption risk assessment, evaluation of companies’ compliance after FCPA violation, investigations of corruption cases (including in relation to FCPA and UKBA) and pragmatic field assistance.
Before Control Risks, Stephanie was an Associate Managing Director for Kroll in charge of France, the Benelux, Switzerland and Africa.
Stephanie graduated from a leading French business school in Paris (the E.S.C.P), holds an M.B.A. from Drexel University, Philadelphia. She also attended the European Affairs Program at E.N.A (the French National School of Administration) and the IHEDN (Institute of Advanced Studies in Security and Defense).
Stephanie is also a Commanding Officer in the French Navy Reserve.
- Investigation into 3 of the most significant “fake President’s fraud” in France for French and US corporates.
- Investigation into AML activities in West Africa for various Governments. Subsequent international asset searches.
- Assessment and design of anti-bribery and corruption programs for international corporations in Oil & Gas, Mining and Pharmaceutical industries.
- Advise clients on FCPA and UK Bribery investigations and assist to respond to the Authorities.
- Complex strategic intelligence matters in various African countries related to market entries, market exit and renegotiation of concession contracts.