- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +61 7 3225 4976
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Level 20, CP1
- 345 Queen Street
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- T: +61 7 3225 4900
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting, University of Queensland
- ARITA Insolvency Education Program
- Chartered Accountant, Australia
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Asset Tracing & Recovery
- Bankruptcy Process & Contingency Planning
- Corporate Finance
- Real Estate
- Retail & Consumer Products
Renee Lobb is a Managing Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment. Renee has more than eleven years of experience in the insolvency and restructuring industry working on a variety of personal insolvency, external administration and receivership engagements, and has spent one and a half years in the taxation industry. She has industry expertise in a variety of areas, including mining and mining services, retail, property development, manufacturing, resort management rights and operations, and complex managed investment schemes and fund management.
Renee has extensive experience in all types of personal insolvency and external administration appointments including receiverships, voluntary administrations, investigative accounting, liquidation, statutory trustee, personal insolvency agreements and bankruptcy appointments.
- Administration and liquidation of FSG Australia, a significant not-for-profit organisation providing services to the mentally and physically disabled. The administration saw these services maintained, and a considerable number of the 800+ employees retain employment through a new service provider.
- Trade-on administration and liquidation of Crusaders Managers Pty Ltd including the sale of six operating gyms and the transition of the majority of employees to the new owner.
- Administration of Titan Energy Services Ltd and negotiation of a deed of company arrangement via a recapitalisation which led to repayment of outstanding employee entitlements in full.
- Trade on of the Titan Energy Services Limited Group including eight subsidiary entities which operated mining drill rigs.
- Liquidation of GD Engineering & Construction Pty Ltd, a mining construction contractor. The appointment required considerable negotiation in recovering debtors and dealing with subcontractor charges.
- Trade on Receivership of WDS Ltd, a large mining Company with active projects on foot at the time of appointment. The Receivers were able to repay the secured creditor in full. Independent business review of Edcon, South Africa’s largest non food retailer to identify ongoing funding requirements for lenders.
- Administration and liquidation of LM Investment Management Ltd and wind up of five managed investment schemes for which LM was the responsible entity.
- Trade on administration of Undercoverwear Australia, a retail clothing company.
- Receiverships of Evvien Development Pty Ltd, Aristocon Pty Ltd, Buranda Properties Pty Ltd, Surf Sky Pty Ltd and Ocean Sky Pty Ltd all of which involved the management of tenants and sale of considerable residential, retail and commercial property holdings.