- Senior Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +61 2 8247 8087
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- Level 15, 50 Pitt Street
- Sydney, NSW, 2000
- T: +61 2 8247 8000
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- Bachelors of Commerce, Mumbai University, India
- M.B.A., IE Business School, Spain
- Chartered Accountant, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Corporate Finance
- Transaction Advisory
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
- Retail & Consumer Products
Preeti Inchody is a Senior Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment at FTI Consulting and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Preeti is a corporate finance practitioner and specialises in transaction advisory. She works on both M&A advisory and transaction support matters such as strategic reviews, valuations and financial due diligence.
Preeti has strong experience in advising companies in stressed situations (including financial stress and distress, shareholder disputes and companies operating in mature and disrupted industries), as well as companies operating in industries where FTI Consulting has deep sector expertise.
Preeti assists a broad range of stakeholders including companies, private equity, lenders and other investors. She has worked across a range of sectors and has expertise in dealing with retail, e-Commerce, telecom, media and technology (TMT) and family business clients.
Preeti is also the industry leader for TMT in Australia and works in close collaboration with FTI Consulting's global TMT team, and is also an advisor member of the Family Business Association of Australia.
- Interim management and sell side advisory to the beneficiaries of family owned AMS Laboratories Pty Ltd on its sale to Europe based Eurofins Scientific SE during a succession event;.
- Strategic advice and sale of non-core business arms for a mining services company during a restructuring process (Lender’s debt exposure >AU$60 million);
- Divestures of the various business arms of an ASX listed e-commerce retailer with > AU$70 million in revenues during a restructuring process, including leading reverse due diligence on companies wanting to merge with the listed entity;
- Commercial Due Diligence for a private equity firm making a multi-billion dollar bid for an ASX listed media company with revenues in excess of AU$1 billion;
- Sell side advisory to the shareholders of Australian online insurance broker Lifebroker on its trade sale to TAL - a Dai-ichi Life company; and
- Valuation during the sale process of shovel ready Australian solar farms (>300MW) for taxation purposes.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Preeti was with a boutique investment banking firm specialising in M&A. She has worked on both buy side and sell side opportunities, has been part of complex negotiations with larger seasoned acquirers, project managed M&A transactions and prepared companies ahead of entering a transaction.
Preeti has an international background, having obtained her Masters in Europe and US. Preeti is a M.B.A. (Beta Gamma Sigma honours) graduate from IE Business School in Spain and S.C. Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University in the U.S. She is also a Chartered Accountant from India.