- Managing Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +91 22 4905 4322
- Unit 16, Level 3, The Executive Centre
- The Capital, Plot No. C-70
- G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex
- Mumbai, 400051
- T: +91 22 4905 5710
- Bachelor of Commerce, Mumbai University
- Chartered Accountant, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- ACA, The ICAEW Chartered Accountant Qualification
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Forensic Litigation Consulting
- Regulation and Compliance
- Financial Investigations
- Forensic Accounting & Investigations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
Prasad Shetty is a Managing Director in the Global Risk & Investigations practice at FTI Consulting and is based in Mumbai, India. His areas of expertise include forensic accounting, bribery and corruption reviews, employee misconduct investigations, internal audit and management reviews. Prasad has multi-geographic work experience including India, Africa, Middle East, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
Prasad has over 15 years of forensics and risk consulting experience. Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Prasad was an Associate Partner with Ernst & Young for over six years and was the lead on multiple forensics investigations in the Indian sub-continent and Africa. Before Ernst & Young, Prasad worked with KPMG in India for over six years in risk consulting and revenue assurance. Before joining the “Big Four”, Prasad worked with Hutchison Essar Limited (now Vodafone) and AF Ferguson & Co. (now a member of Deloitte).
Prasad has been a speaker at several events and seminars on corporate governance, compliance, bribery and corruption, commercial disputes and arbitrations. He has also conducted various trainings for multinational corporations on managing fraud risks, employee code of conduct violations and improving corporate governance.
Prasad is a Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and he has a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from Mumbai University, India. He has also cleared the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) examination.