- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +61 2 8247 8000
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- Master of Commerce, Professional Accounting, University of New South Wales
- B.A., History and Geography, University of Sydney
- Chartered Accountant
- Registered Tax Agent
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Australian Institute of Credit Management
- FINSIA (Fellow)
Patrick O’Brien is a Managing Director in the FTI Consulting's Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment based out of Sydney.
Patrick has a background in business services and taxation with experience advising a range of companies preparing financial statements, income tax returns and related compliance work. This experience provides him with insight into many of the issues facing small to medium enterprises with respect to taxation and compliance.
In 2005, Patrick became a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and transferred from his role in business services and taxation into insolvency. Within this specialisation, he has been involved in a range of investigating accountants reports, receiverships, liquidations and other ad hoc projects.