- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +86 10 5634 1796
- Suite 1006, 10/F, IFC East Tower
- No.A-8 Jianguomenwai Avenue
- Chaoyang District
- Beijing, 100022
- T: +86 10 5634 1797
- B.S., Material Science, Shandong University
- M.S., Economics, Renmin University
- M.B.A., Manchester Business School
- Executive Compensation
- Human Capital Performance
- Merger Integration
- Performance Improvement
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Automotive & Industrial
- Diversified Industrials
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Maria Wu is a seasoned management consultant, specialised in designing and leading large-scale business transformations, change programmes, organisational effectiveness projects, and post-merger integrations.
Before joining FTI Consulting, Maria was a Partner at Ernst & Young Transaction Service. Maria has 18 years of consulting experience and has provided her services to both Chinese and international clients.
In the last five years, Maria has led a number of strategic transformation programmes. She has been in charge of designing and implementing Target Operating Models, building complex programme management for multiple concurrent strategic initiatives, designing and coordinating master plans, driving cultural change programmes, preparing and implementing technology transfers, and designing the appropriate tools and processes necessary for company reorganisations.
Maria’s recent project experience includes:
- Business Transformation lead of the new operating model transformation of a fortune 500 FMCG company in China.
- Change management of a global leading healthcare company to plan and drive the implementation of new compliance requirements.
- Transformation Management Implementation by using consolidated tools - MasterPlan and Action Plans to facilitate a multinational automotive manufacturer to relocate its plants. The project was highly complicated with over 20 work streams including Construction, Equipment, Quality, R&D, Production, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and mass activities occurring simultaneously.
Maria graduated from Shandong University with a BSc in Material Engineering, and has a Masters degree in Economics from People’s University of China in Beijing, as well as an MBA in Manchester Business School.