- Senior Director
- T: +65 6831 7856
- M: +65 8133 4540
- Post Graduate, Systems Security, Digital Forensics, Charles Sturt University
- Bachelor of Computer Science, La Trobe University
- Certified Computer Examiner, International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners (ISFCE)
- ISFCE – International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners
- Forensic Technology
Gino Bello is a Senior Director in the Technology segment at FTI Consulting and is based in Singapore. A computer forensic expert and certified Computer Examiner, Gino specialises in forensic collection, analysis and expert reporting of digital evidence.
Gino has over 14 years’ experience in Computer Forensics, Cyber, Legal Technology and IT. He has led a broad range of matters including large-scale, cross-border disputes, arbitrations and e-Discovery engagements in class actions and royal commissions. He also assists clients in Cyber risk and incident response. Gino has led investigations into IP theft, information leakage, anti-bribery and corruption, regulatory and other employee-related misconduct.
Gino has extensive experience across a wide range of sectors, including construction, shipping, financial services, government, insurance, manufacturing, retail, health and utilities.
Recent examples include:
- Engaged as independent and consulting computer expert regarding electronic discovery volume, cost and process and matters involving the analysis of metadata of electronically data;
- Cyber risk review and incident response for organisations in protecting highly sensitive data;
- Employee misconduct comprising data capture, analytics and preparation of expert witness reports;
- Assisting organisations respond to government regulator notices;
- Acting for corporations, regulators and the Court in search warrants and under Orders (Anton Pillar); and
- Engaged in end-to-end e-Discovery assistance in cross border disputes, arbitration, class actions and Royal Commissions.
A member of the International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners, Gino has held Australian Government security clearances, and has completed postgraduate, undergraduate, and formal industry training in Computer Forensics. He has lectured at Melbourne University in Computer Forensics and has co-authored forensic policy for a government department.