- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +61 7 3225 4911
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Level 20, CP1
- 345 Queen Street
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- T: +61 7 3225 4900
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Bachelor of Business, Professional Accounting, University of Queensland at Brisbane
- Chartered Accountant, Australia
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
Claire Packer is a Managing Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring practice of FTI Consulting and is based in Brisbane, Australia. She is an emerging expert in complex investigations and has extensive experience in construction-related engagements.
Claire began her career in the corporate finance industry in 2003. With a high level of performance, she performs the lead role in appointments for corporations, banking clients and private individuals in co-ordination with regulatory bodies across a broad range of industries, including property and development, construction, the retirement sector, and in mining and resources.
Claire is proactive and committed to achieving results for her client's and stakeholders, employing her experience, skills and insight to deliver relevant and on point outcomes.
She is proficient in complex investigations, cash flow management and analysis, financial forecasts and dispute resolution, and has worked across consultancy based engagements, receiverships, voluntary administrations, arrangements, liquidations, bankruptcy and personal insolvency agreements.
- Claire held a leading role in the investigations and subsequent litigation in the Liquidation of Queensland Nickel Pty Ltd, a nickel refinery which operated in Townsville, Queensland.
- Facilitated the immediate cessation of trade and priority sell down of substantial assets of the Aluminium Boat Group. The engagement also entailed recovery of voidable transactions in excess of $1.1m and a multi-million dollar insurance claim.
- Claire managed the receivership of a group of companies and its commercial real property portfolio.
- She was also instrumental in the winding up of a multi-million dollar construction company involving complex litigation.