- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +61 2 8247 8000
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- Bachelor of Business, Accounting, Finance & International Business, University of Technology
- Chartered Accountant, Australia
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
Asjadi Hone is a Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring practice of FTI Consulting and is based in Sydney.
Asjadi has worked for over 10 years' in corporate restructuring and insolvency, including formal appointments across a range of industries. She has extensive receivership and voluntary administration experience, trading distressed businesses and realising business assets. Asjadi has specialist industry expertise in a number of sectors, including transport, mining, and hospitality.
Asjadi has outstanding negotiation skills, with a proven ability to remain calm and obtain the best outcome in high pressure situations, to adapt and innovate and is solution driven. She exhibits a good balance between technical ability and people management skills.