- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +1 646 334 0862
- 650 Fifth Avenue
- 20th Floor
- New York, NY, 10019
- United States
- T: +1 212 813 1300
- B.S., Accounting, Quincy University
- Certified Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Professional (FP&A)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association for Financial Professionals (AFP)
- Corporate Finance
- Cost Optimization
- Interim Management
- Office of the CFO Solutions
- Automotive & Industrial
- Diversified Industrials
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Amanda Wu is a member of the Office of the CFO Solutions practice and specializes in providing finance strategy, finance transformation, and transaction advisory services to large domestic and multinational companies. Ms. Wu has close to 20 years of experience. She has industry expertise in automotive, diversified industrials, healthcare and life sciences, retail and consumer products, and telecom, media and technology.
Ms. Wu has advised and led finance function strategy and finance transformation programs including assessment, design and implementation for large scale companies and/or private equity backed portfolio companies. The assessment covers all aspects of the finance function, including operating model (Global Business Services, Shared Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Center of Excellence), org structure and people, key finance processes (Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Treasury and cash management, budgeting and forecasting etc.) and finance technologies.
Ms. Wu has led transformation programs and implemented transformation solutions such as ERP implementation, shared services and outsourcing, process improvement and intelligent automation, organizational structure redesign and transition, etc.
Ms. Wu also has extensive experience in merger integration (MI strategy, integration planning, target operating model etc.) and carve-out support (operating model design, TSA negotiation, finance function stand-up, etc.).
- Assessed and designed a transformation roadmap and led the ERP implementation for one of the largest tire and service provider
- Optimized the close process and redesigned management reporting for a leading integrated aviation platform
- Served as strategic partner to the finance transformation team at $7 billion global business process services company; steered and advised key transformation projects including: GPO (Global Process Owner) design and transition, chart of accounts redesign, OTC transformation, global payroll outsourcing
- Conducted finance function assessment and implementation for a Bioservices company; assessed the overall finance functions from org and people, transactional processes, monthly close, cash management, FP&A and technology perspectives; implemented transformation initiatives such as inventory management process, streamlined close process etc.