Construction Solutions Overview
Our Construction Solutions practice helps clients prevent, manage and resolve issues related to cost and delays on major construction projects. Our highly qualified team of delay analysts and construction claims specialists provide our clients and their legal advisors comprehensive, independent and robust expert advice in connection with what are often highly complex construction cost and schedule issues.
- Report: 2019 WA Arbitration Initiative
- Article: To Be, or Not to NEC: Part 3 – the Core Clauses of the NEC Contract
- Article: To Be, or Not to NEC: Part 2 – Arrangement of the NEC Contract
- Article: To Be, or Not to NEC: That is the Question - Part 1 – Use of the NEC Contract in Australia
- Article: Conquering Concurrency Part 1: What is Concurrent Delay?