Announcing the Launch of our Global Risk and Investigations Practice in India
We are delighted to announce that the Global Risk and Investigations Practice (GRIP) of FTI Consulting is expanding into India with the appointment of managing director, Anuj Bugga, who will lead our practice.
As one of Asia's fastest growing economies, clients across a variety of industries are showing an increased demand for our services in India. We are also attracting a number of Indian firms that wish to expand further overseas or are facing regulatory oversight from foreign governments.
Our GRIP team in India will be based in Mumbai and will provide our full range of risk and investigations services, including:
- Fraud, corruption and other corporate investigations
- Investigative due diligence and business intelligence related to M&A transactions and investments
- Asset Searching
- Litigation support
- Market-entry intelligence
- Macro political and other risk assessments
- Brand Protection
- Other Crisis Management issues