Financial Crime Compliance Solutions Brochure
FTI Consulting’s dedicated Financial Crime Compliance (“FCC”) practice is a core component of FTI Consulting’s full-service Risk Advisory & Investigations offering.
The practice is led, managed and staffed predominantly by FCC practitioners. By employing senior professionals, who have designed, implemented and managed complex FCC programmes at tier-one banks and other organisations, often under direct regulatory scrutiny, FTI Consulting is uniquely placed to offer our clients, as a trusted advisor with deep subject matter expertise, practical, tailored FCC solutions. With offices across Asia Pacific, EMEA and the Americas, FTI Consulting assists clients in addressing FCC-related issues or delivering change programmes at the local, regional or global level.
Our Service Offerings
- Programme design, development and implementation
- Programme effectiveness and sustainability reviews
- Programme enhancement, optimisation and remediation
- Board-level, key person and staff training
- Conducting regulator-mandated independent reviews and monitorships
- Assisting clients effectively to manage regulator relationships and strategies, and interpreting regulators’ expectations
- Working with legal advisors in the context of regulatory enforcement or investigations
- Implementation, optimisation and validation of post-trasaction monitoring and transaction screening systems
- Performing enterprise-wide risk assessment
Senior Managing Director