Corporate Finance & Restructuring
The Corporate Finance & Restructuring practice at FTI Consulting focuses on the strategic, operational, financial and capital needs of businesses. We address the full spectrum of financial and transactional challenges faced by companies, boards, private equity sponsors, creditor constituencies and other stakeholders. Our success depends upon achieving optimal results for our clients.
FTI Consulting has a reputation for mobilising the specialised resources required for each unique client situation — whenever and wherever they are needed. We have the capacity to assemble balanced teams of industry, financial and operational experts to develop and implement workable solutions in Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation (Australia only).
Sign up for the FTI Journal.
Senior Managing Director, Leader of Asia Business Transformation
Senior Managing Director, Asia Co-Leader
Senior Managing Director
- Article: Preparing to Reopen: How to Adapt and Seize Opportunities from COVID-19
- Webinar: The Strategic Importance of Working Capital Management
- Case Study: Queensland Nickel – Digging for Answers Down Under
- Case Study: Steinhoff International – How to Save a Global Company
- Article: COVID-19 Safe Harbour – I Just Spent Six Months in a Leaky Boat…