World Properties Ltd. (In Official Liquidation)
Access to private documents is not available to any other party.
By entering the password provided, you acknowledge and agree:
- You are a creditor of the company, an employee of a creditor of the company or a professional advisor to a creditor of the company.
- You have received the password directly from FTI Consulting.
- You will keep the documents and their contents confidential and will not disclose directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, the documents or their contents other than to FTI Consulting in the course of the external administration of the company, as required by law or to your legal advisers on a confidential basis.
- You must release and indemnify FTI Consulting and our related bodies corporate against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any action, claim or demand) which may be instituted against us arising out of a breach by you of these requirements or arising as a result of your negligent or willful misconduct in connection with access to the documents.
- FTI Consulting reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access at any time.
In relation to any enquiries, please contact Tammea Ebanks and Kelsey Hedgecock via email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively by telephone on +1 345 743 6830.
Forms & Information
Let us hear from you. Please find the FTI Consulting location within your region or reach out to one of our professionals.
Useful Forms & Information
- Approving Fees: ASIC's Guide for Creditors
- ASIC's Insolvency Glossary of Terms
- Independence of External Administrators: ASIC’s Guide for Creditors
- Insolvency: ASIC's Guide for Directors
- Insolvency: ASIC’s Guide for Directors, Employees, Creditors and Shareholders
- Liquidation: ASIC's Guide for Creditors
- Liquidation: ASIC’s Guide for Employees
- Liquidation: FTI Consulting's Guide for Completing Proxy and Proof of Debt or Claim Forms
- Receivership: ASIC's Guide for Creditors
- Receivership: ASIC’s Guide for Employees
- Voluntary Administration: ASIC's Guide for Creditors
- Voluntary Administration: ASIC’s Guide for Employees
- Voluntary Administration: FTI Consulting's Guide for Completing Proxy and Proof of Debt or Claim Forms