Wenatex Pty Ltd (In Liquidation)
Joanne Dunn was appointed Voluntary Administrator on 6 August 2015 and subsequently Liquidator on 10 September 2015.
The Liquidator is continuing to collection debtors outstanding prior to the Administration. The Liquidators may be in a position to declare a small dividend to creditors, however, the distribution is not likely to exceed 1 cent in the dollar.
Creditors should refer to the latest Report for further details on the current status of the file.
FTI CONSULTING CONTACT(S)
6 August 2015
Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
Joanne Emily Dunn
||APPOINTMENT TYPE||APPOINTEE(S)||FTI CONSULTING CONTACT(S)|
|6 August 2015||Creditors Voluntary Liquidation||Joanne Emily Dunn||Sam Baillie|
Forms & Information
Let us hear from you. Please find the FTI Consulting location within your region or reach out to one of our professionals.
Useful Forms & Information
- Approving Fees: ASIC's Guide for Creditors
- ASIC's Insolvency Glossary of Terms
- Independence of External Administrators: ASIC’s Guide for Creditors
- Insolvency: ASIC's Guide for Directors
- Insolvency: ASIC’s Guide for Directors, Employees, Creditors and Shareholders
- Liquidation: ASIC's Guide for Creditors
- Liquidation: ASIC’s Guide for Employees
- Liquidation: FTI Consulting's Guide for Completing Proxy and Proof of Debt or Claim Forms
- Receivership: ASIC's Guide for Creditors
- Receivership: ASIC’s Guide for Employees
- Voluntary Administration: ASIC's Guide for Creditors
- Voluntary Administration: ASIC’s Guide for Employees
- Voluntary Administration: FTI Consulting's Guide for Completing Proxy and Proof of Debt or Claim Forms