New Media Distribution Company SEZC Ltd and New Media Programming (both in Official Liquidation)
Access to private documents is not available to any other party.
By entering the password provided, you acknowledge and agree:
- You are a creditor of the company, an employee of a creditor of the company or a professional advisor to a creditor of the company.
- You have received the password directly from FTI Consulting.
- You will keep the documents and their contents confidential and will not disclose directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, the documents or their contents other than to FTI Consulting in the course of the external administration of the company, as required by law or to your legal advisers on a confidential basis.
- You must release and indemnify FTI Consulting and our related bodies corporate against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any action, claim or demand) which may be instituted against us arising out of a breach by you of these requirements or arising as a result of your negligent or willful misconduct in connection with access to the documents.
- FTI Consulting reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access at any time.
If you have any queries, please contact the relevant FTI Consulting office to speak with the Senior Managing Director(s) responsible for the external administration of this company:
Brisbane: +61 7 3225 4900
Melbourne: +61 3 9604 0600
Perth: +61 8 9321 8533
Sydney: +61 2 8247 8000
Forms & Information
Let us hear from you. Please find the FTI Consulting location within your region or reach out to one of our professionals.
Useful Forms & Information
- Approving Fees: ASIC’s Guide for Creditors (INFO 85)
- FTI Consulting’s Guide for Completing Proxy & Proof of Debt or Claim forms
- ASIC’s Insolvency Glossary of Terms (INFO 41)
- Independence of External Administrators: ASICs Guide for Creditors (INFO 84)
- Insolvency: ASICs Guide for Directors Employees Creditors and Shareholders (INFO 39)
- Insolvency: ASICs Guide for Directors (INFO 42)
- Voluntary Administration: ASICs Guide for Creditors (INFO 74)
- Voluntary Administration: ASICs Guide for Employees (INFO 75)
- Liquidation: ASICs Guide for Creditors (INFO 45)
- Liquidation: ASICs Guide for Employees (INFO 46)
- Receivership: ASICs Guide for Creditors (INFO 54)
- Receivership: ASICs Guide for Employees (INFO 55)