FTI Consulting offers genuine industry expertise across a broad range of sectors that ensures successful solutions for clients regardless of complexity, geography, size or the markets in which you operate. Globally, we are organised into 16 core industry groups that are staffed with seasoned practitioners who have many years of hands-on management and operational experience.
In South Africa, FTI Consulting has dedicated industry teams. Our experts are globally recognised in their area of expertise:
- Energy & Utilities - We provide a wide array of advisory services that address the strategic, reputational, financial, regulatory and legal needs of energy and utilities clients involved in the production of crude oil, natural gas, refined products, chemicals, coal, electric power, emerging technologies and clean energy. Read More.
- Financial Services - We help financial services firms navigate through constantly changing regulatory, economic and competitive challenges, litigation threats and enforcement actions. Read More.
- Healthcare & Life Sciences - We offer in-depth knowledge of the financial, operational and regulatory challenges that confront pharmaceutical companies and develops appropriate strategic options for clients to pursue. Read More.
- Public Sector - We combine public policy, capital markets and sector-specific expertise to offer a unique capability for clients operating at the critical intersection between business and government. Read More.
- Mining - Providing the essential resources to advance and develop our world, the business of mining continues to evolve; applying new methods and efficiencies against the challenges of cyclical markets, increasing regulation and heightened community expectations. Read More.
- Telecoms, Media & Technology (TMT) - Our highly experienced team of strategy, finance and operations specialists provide targeted performance improvement strategies and implementation, valuation, interim management, transaction advisory, restructuring and strategic communications services. Read More.
Our industry teams apply global insights combined with local knowledge. This enables us to drive solutions and mobilise our extensive expertise, resources and capabilities.