- Senior Director
- T: +813 5369 4146
- F: +81 3 5369 3940
- Keio Shinjuku 3-chome Bldg 6F
- 3-1-24 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku
- Tokyo, 160-0022
- T: +81 3 5369 3939
- F: +81 3 5369 3940
- B.A., Political Science, Gakushuin University
- M.B.A., Thunderbird School of Global Management
Yasunori Fukuda is a Senior Director in the Strategic Communications segment at FTI Consulting and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Yas joined FTI Consulting after seven years as Director of Corporate Communications at Mizuho Securities in Japan where he was responsible for communication with stakeholders including media, employees, financial analysts and individual investors.
Prior to that, Yas served as Communications Manager at Toshiba for five years, having joined as a graduate and previously worked in a range of strategic and operational roles.
At Toshiba, Yas developed communications strategies and channels to strengthen the quality of communication with investors and media to differentiate the company from competitors.
Prior to his communications role at Toshiba, Yas had a range of business planning and marketing roles, leading projects in relationship management, financial/risk data management and launching new business models.
Yas’ experience includes:
- Leading the communication planning and execution of a US$5.4 billion cross-border acquisition by Toshiba.
- Leading the communication planning and execution of a JPY 500 billion secondary equity offering by Toshiba.
- Handling the communication planning and execution of a JPY 750 billion secondary equity offering by Mizuho Financial Group.
- Handling the communications surrounding the delisting of Mizuho Securities and conversion to Mizuho Financial Group.
- Preparing corporate releases and presentation materials in Japanese and English across a range of market-moving events. Preparing and arranging media meetings and video streaming in Japanese and English to enhance fair disclosure policy and transparency of business operations.
Yas is fluent in Japanese and English.