- Managing Director
- T: +65 6506 9889
- F: +65 8332 2398
- 8 Shenton Way, #12-02
- AXA Tower
- T: +65 6831 7820
- F: +65 6831 7859
- LL.B., University of the West of England, Bristol
- Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Commercial Damages Analysis
- Forensic Accounting & Investigations
- Forensic Litigation Consulting
- International Arbitration
- Economic Consulting
Steve Harris is a Managing Director in the Economic and Financial Consulting practice at FTI Consulting and is based in Singapore.
Steve is a Chartered Accountant and has over 12 years’ experience as a forensic accountant, focusing on identifying and quantifying loss in the context of commercial disputes. Steve has been instructed as an expert in ICC, DIAC, CAS and Swiss Federal Court proceedings.
Steve is listed in the Who’s Who Legal Arbitration 2017: Expert Witnesses Analysis list of leading international arbitration expert witnesses. Steve is praised by clients as having a“strong attention to detail and ability to report on technical issues with clarity.”
Steve has previously worked in FTI Consulting’s London office until 2013, and Dubai until 2017. He founded FTI Consulting’s expert witness practice in Dubai and remains actively involved in that practice.