- Senior Director
- T: +61 7 3225 4976
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- 22 Market Street
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- T: +61 7 3225 4900
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting, University of Queensland
- ARITA Insolvency Education Program
- Chartered Accountant
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Asset Tracing & Recovery
- Bankruptcy Process & Contingency Planning
- Corporate Finance
- Real Estate & Infrastructure
- Retail & Consumer Products
Renee Lobb is a Senior Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment at FTI Consulting and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Renee has spent one and a half years in the taxation industry and over nine years in the insolvency and restructuring industry working on a variety of personal insolvency, external administration and receivership engagements.
Renee has extensive experience in all types of personal insolvency and external administration appointments including receiverships, voluntary administrations, investigative accounting, liquidation, statutory trustee, personal insolvency agreements and bankruptcy appointments.
These appointments have provided exposure to a wide range of industries including mining and mining services, retail, property development, manufacturing, resort management rights and operations, and complex managed investment schemes and fund management.
- Administration of Titan Energy Services Ltd and negotiation of a Deed of Company Arrangement via a recapitalisation which led to repayment of outstanding employee entitlements in full;
- Trade on of the Titan Energy Services Limited Group including eight subsidiary entities which operated mining drill rigs;
- Liquidation of GD Engineering & Construction Pty Ltd, a mining construction contractor. The appointment required considerable negotiation in recovering debtors and dealing with subcontractor charges;
- Trade on Receivership of WDS Ltd, a large mining Company with active projects on foot at the time of appointment. The Receivers were able to repay the secured creditor in full;
- Independent Business Review of Edcon, South Africa’s largest non food retailer to identify ongoing funding requirements for lenders;
- Administration and Liquidation of LM Investment Management Ltd and wind up of five managed investment schemes for which LM was the responsible entity;
- Trade on administration of Undercoverwear Australia, a retail clothing company; and
- Receiverships of Evvien Development Pty Ltd, Aristocon Pty Ltd, Buranda Properties Pty Ltd, Surf Sky Pty Ltd and Ocean Sky Pty Ltd all of which involved the management of tenants and sale of considerable residential, retail and commercial property holdings.