- Senior Director
- T: +61 2 8247 8087
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- Level 15, 50 Pitt Street
- Sydney, NSW, 2000
- T: +61 2 8247 8000
- F: +61 2 8247 8099
- Masters of Business Administration, IE Business School, Spain
- Bachelors of Commerce, Mumbai University, India
- Chartered Accountant (India)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Corporate Finance
Preeti Inchody is a Senior Director in the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Ms. Inchody is a Corporate Finance practitioner and primarily focusses on transaction advisory for companies in different stages of the business cycle, typically growth, stressed and distressed. She works on both lead advisory and transaction support matters such as strategic reviews, valuations and financial due diligence.
Ms. Inchody works with companies and their investors, lenders and trustees from a broad range of sectors and has expertise in assisting media, technology and family business clients.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Ms. Inchody was with a boutique investment banking firm specialising in Merger & Acquisitions (M&A). During this time, she project managed M&A transactions and prepared companies ahead of a transaction. She has worked on both buy-side and sell-side opportunities.
- Advisor to the vendors of AMS Laboratories Pty Ltd on its sale to Euronext listed Eurofins Scientific SE (EPA:ERF).
- Business case for National Farmer Federation’s proposed integration of farm organisations across Australia.
- Strategic business review and associated business unit sales for an asset held by a special situation fund.
- Strategic business review for the shareholders of a rapidly growing family business in the transport sector.
- Transaction advisory for the trade sale of leading Australian online insurance broker Lifebroker to TAL - a Dai-ichi Life Company.
- Transaction advisory for the trade sale of leading Australian online electronic retailer TopBuy to ASX-listed Mnemon Ltd (now Grays Ecommerce Group).
- Secondary sale of shares held in a leading digital media and publication house in Australia.
Ms. Inchody started her career in India and was previously Deputy Vice President in equity capital markets at one of India’s largest financial services conglomerates.
Ms. Inchody has an international background, having pursed her Masters in Europe and the U.S. Ms. Inchody is a M.B.A. (Beta Gamma Sigma business honours) graduate with dual alumni status with IE Business School in Spain and S.C. Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University in the U.S. She is also a Chartered Accountant from India.