- Senior Managing Director
- Strategic Communications
- T: +44 20 3727 1141
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- 200 Aldersgate
- Aldersgate Street
- London, EC1A 4HD
- United Kingdom
- T: +44 20 3727 1000
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- Financial Communications
- Investor Relations
- Media Relations
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
- Public Relations
Neil Doyle is a Senior Managing Director at FTI Consulting. He is a member of the Strategic Communications segment and is based in London. Neil has extensive global corporate, financial PR and investor relations experience gained on some of the world’s largest and most complex client engagements gained throughout a 22-year career that has spanned Hong Kong, London and Dubai.
He has built a strong track record in providing senior counsel and cross border execution to companies and government organisations in areas such as reputation management, financial communications, issues management, investor and media relations and capital markets transactions.
He has advised on the communications elements of privatisations, retail and institutional share offers, rights issues and mergers & acquisitions in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the United States. Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Neil was a director at a consulting firm where he focused on cross border financial and corporate communications in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Recently worked on:
- Advising Aldermore on its March 2015 on the communications of its initial public offering and listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Supporting pan-African inclusive finance group Letshego on its international profile raising
- Advising CYBG on its demerger from Australia’s NAB and its IPO on the London Stock Exchange
- Advising Investcorp on the £222m acquisition of 31 Debt Management from 3i
- Advising Hyperion Insurance Group on its ongoing communications in multiple markets.
- Internal and external communications counsel and support on Hyperion’s £400 million acquisition and integration of RK Harrison.
- Cross-border communications counsel to Investcorp, the alternative asset manager, including support on its recent SFr 125 million bond.
- Working with the Central Bank of Spain to communicate the successful reform and restructuring of that country’s banking sector to international investment and media audiences.
- Advising F&C on the approach and subsequent $1.2bn acquisition by Canada’s BMO Global Asset Management
- Advising GE Capital International on its financial communications including the $1bn+ IPOs of two consumer finance subsidiaries, Moneta Money Bank in the Czech Republic and Cembra in Switzerland
- Cross border financial and corporate communications advisory to International Personal Finance including its recent acquisition of digital lender, MCB Finance
- Financial communications advisory for DAMAC, the UAE real estate developer, on a wide range of issues including its London Stock Exchange IPO and subsequent de-listing, its Dubai Financial Markets listing, and its $600mn sukuk
- Advising on a number of retail share offer marketing programmes for Dubai Parks & Resorts (UAE), Sembcorp Salalah (Oman), Asiacell (Iraq) and Viva Kuwait.