- Senior Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +61 7 3225 4962
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- 22 Market Street
- Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- T: +61 7 3225 4900
- F: +61 7 3225 4999
- Bachelor of Accounting, Central Queensland University
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science, UNIFENAS, Universidade de Alfenas
- Women in Agribusiness
- The Australia-Latin America Business Council (ALABC)
- Queensland Rural Regional and Remote Women’s Network
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
Aline Teixeira is a Senior Director in the Agribusiness team within the Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment of FTI Consulting and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Ms. Teixeira has more than seven years’ experience in corporate finance transactions and over 12 years’ commercial experience. This includes engagements involving restructuring, investigations, financial modelling and cash flow analysis.
With experience in the management of the planning and control functions of medium to larger sized enterprises and working through complex investigations and analysis across various industries, Ms. Teixeira has worked extensively in advisory projects and transactions within the beef, horticulture and broad-acre cropping sectors.
As a Director of an Arabica coffee and beef cattle farm business in Brazil, she is currently responsible for overseeing all operations of the business and complying with regulatory obligations.
Fluent in English, Portuguese and limited working proficiency in Spanish.
- Independent review of a 200,000ha breeding and backgrounding operation in Central and Northern QLD carrying approximately 15,000 head of cattle;
- Construction of a financial model for a large meat processing facility in WA
- Independent financial model review for a large scale beef enterprise across a number of properties and with approximately 150,000 cattle
- Independent review of a 90,000ha enterprise across two properties in QLD carrying 8,000 head of cattle and 5,000 sheep
- Managed the operations of a 12,000ha/2,500 breeder beef breeding and background operation in Far North QLD
- Advisory engagement overseas of a publicly listed nickel mine with an enterprise value of >AU$400 million
- Project Psi: Investigative accounting review of key contractor of the Sino Iron project