Construction Solutions Asia
A proven team of international industry experts supporting major construction projects in Asia Pacific and beyond.
The Construction Solutions practice at FTI Consulting provides dispute resolution services to prevent, mitigate or resolve construction disputes. The team is dedicated to serving owners, contractors, design professionals, investors, law firms and multinational companies on complex construction projects. We have extensive experience in the energy, oil and gas, industrial, infrastructure, mining and metals, environmental, hospitality and gaming, and commercial industries.
Our services range from upfront contract advisory, project risk management, project planning/scheduling, project controls development and monitoring during construction to dispute resolution and expert witness services.
How We Are Different
- As a specialist team, we are wholly independent of the traditional industry roles of designer, project manager, cost consultant or contractor, and, as such, we are uniquely placed to give impartial advice and assistance.
- The breadth of our international experience means that we can draw upon a wealth of knowledge and skills to deliver the best outcome for our clients.
- Through our multidisciplinary team of professionals, we can meet all facets of an engagement from within our own organisation, giving our clients one point of contact and accountability.
- Our team includes internationally respected adjudicators, mediators and chartered arbitrators. A large portion of our work is repeat business. We achieve this by providing consistently high-quality services focused on achieving genuine value for your investment. Our clients know they can rely on our total commitment in undertaking their assignments.
- Our global reach enables us to be where our clients need us most. Our local representation provides our clients with practical, location-specific knowledge.
- Our clients benefit from our superior quality of graphics that simplify even the most complex construction-related projects and issues.