Awards & Recognition - APAC
Our firm and our people are regularly recognised for our expertise in everything we do. Here is a sample of some of our recent achievements in APAC.
24 FTI Consulting Experts named in WWL Forensic and Litigation Consulting - Accountants & Digital Lists
Our Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment helps law firms, companies and government entities with dispute advisory, investigations, forensic accounting, business intelligence assessments, data analytics and risk mitigation services.
We are delighted that Who’s Who Legal has identified 24 of our global experts to be featured in this year’s lists. Furthermore, Brett Clapp, a Senior Managing Director based in the Hong Kong office has been singled out as one of the ‘Most Highly Regarded Digital Experts’ globally.
In the last 20 years, international arbitration has expanded in tandem with globalisation. The financial crisis and decline in commodities pricing have also been key in the growth of large international commercial disputes. This growth is reflected in the workstream through established bodies of arbitration such as the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) as well as in newer regional arbitration institutions such as in Singapore and Dubai.
FTI Consulting has an unparalleled strength and breadth of expertise in this area with a team of experts who have the skills and experience required to provide damages assessments in complex commercial and investment treaty disputes. In addition to our established experts, we are delighted that Who’s Who Legal have identified 29 experts in the area of Economic Consulting – Quantum of Damages with six from the Asia Pacific region including:
- Jon Rowell is highly regarded with an “excellent track record in the quantification of damages.”
- One client praised Graham McNeill for his “very comprehensive and well-reasoned report” and his “excellent performance on the stand.”
- Will Inglis is noted as “definitely the star in the country.”
- One client says Dawna Wright “grasps the full picture and gets across the details in a succinct and effective manner.”
- Richard Hayler is popular amongst respondents for his “excellent judgement” and “highly proactive approach.”
- According to one source, Montek Mayal is “very bright and responsive, with thorough attention to detail.”
12 FTI Consulting Experts named in WWL Construction - Quantum and Delay List
The construction industry is facing increased pressures to successfully deliver projects against a backdrop of finite resources, ambitious time schedules and limited budgets. Optimising resources whilst effectively managing risk, time, quality and cost have become a delicate balancing act for all parties involved. FTI Consulting Construction Solutions offers a leading range of multi-disciplinary services to the global construction community. With a unique breadth of experience and skills, we provide construction expertise and advice to contractors, subcontractors, lenders, developers, funders and lawyers.
As internationally-recognised construction advisors and experts, clients benefit from our first-hand experience and knowledge of the technical, business, regulatory and legal challenges facing the industry today. In addition to our established experts, we are delighted that Who’s Who Legal have identified 12 experts in the area of Construction – Quantum and Delay with three from the Asia Pacific region including:
- Graham McNeill is praised for being “sensational” and “highly dedicated to his clients.”
- Christopher Nunns is recognised as a “high profile figure” in the region who has a vast experience in construction contract administration and claims.
- Interviewees commented that Stephen Rae is a “seasoned expert” in the field.
FTI Consulting was recognised as the 2015 and 2016 Who’s Who Legal Awards’ Arbitration Expert Firm of the Year, firmly placing us as a leader in the field of international arbitration.
The Who’s Who Legal Awards are an annual ceremony aimed at identifying the very best in the global legal market. In addition to our firm’s award, individual experts from FTI Consulting and Compass Lexecon were recognised as being arbitration expert witnesses in the 2016 awards.
Who’s Who Legal recognises an impressive 11 investigations experts from FTI Consulting including Jarrod Baker, a Senior Managing Director based in the Singapore office, who is praised for his commercial acumen, ability to interface with clients and his “willingness to take the extra step required on all fronts.”
Who’s Who Legal recognises nine experts from FTI Consulting as construction expert witnesses including Graham McNeill who, for the last 20 years, has worked in Asia with some of the largest blue chip employers and contractors in the construction industry in the preparation, defense, negotiation and settlement of contractual claims.
FTI Technology’s Ringtail software was recognised for three consecutive years as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for e-discovery software. Ringtail is a full-featured platform for law firms and corporate legal teams of all sizes, available on-premises, on-demand or in a Software as a Service (SaaS) format.
Highest Score for Legal Review Use Case in Gartner’s 2015 Critical Capabilities Report for E-Discovery Software
In its inaugural report on e-discovery software, Gartner awarded Ringtail the top rating for legal review software. Of the 20 e-discovery software providers evaluated by Gartner, Ringtail software received a 4.43 out of 5, the highest product score given in the legal review use case.
Global risk and investigations are cited as being a “notable area of strength” for FTI Consulting and represent “one of the company’s sweet spots.” FTI Technology’s Ringtail e-discovery software has consistently been recognised as a top online review platform, including in the 2015 Best of The National Law Journal reader rankings. In total, the products and services from FTI Consulting and FTI Technology received 11 awards from The National Law Journal readers.
Strategic Communications APAC Awards
- SABRE Awards Asia Pacific 2016 – Financial Communications, Gold Winner, Haier Group
- International Business Awards 2016 – Communications or PR Campaign of the Year – Global Issues, Silver Winner, Haier Group
- International Business Awards 2016 – Communications or PR Campaign of the Year – Investor Relations, Bronze Winner, Haier Group
- Association of Management Consulting Firms 2016 – Corporate Social Responsibility, Overall Winner, Out Leadership
- SABRE Awards Asia Pacific 2015 – Associations, Gold Winner, Out Leadership
- Marketing Interactive PR Awards 2015 – Social Responsibility, Bronze Winner, Out Leadership
- International Business Awards 2015 – Communications or PR Campaign of the Year, Media Relations – Asia, Bronze Winner, China Renaissance
- Asia Pacific Stevie Awards 2015 – Reputation/Brand Management, Silver Winner, China Renaissance
- International Public Relations Association Golden World Awards 2014 – Best Financial Communications & Investor Relations, Overall Winner, Autohome
- PRWeek Awards Asia 2014 – Financial Communications Campaign of the Year, Overall Winner, Autohome
- SABRE Awards Asia Pacific 2014 – Global Communications Campaign of the Year, Overall Winner, Autohome
- International Business Awards 2014 – PR Campaign of the Year – Reputation/Brand Management, Gold Winner, Ooredoo Group
- International Business Awards 2014 – Telecommunications Campaign of the Year, Overall Winner, Gold Winner, Ooredoo Group
- SABRE Awards Asia Pacific 2013 – Industrial/Manufacturing Sector, Gold Winner, SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad
For a full list of award-winning campaigns produced by our Strategic Communications team, click here.