National Bank of Anguilla (Private Banking & Trust) Ltd – Administrator Appointed
No files available
Access to private documents is not available to any other party.
By entering the password provided, you acknowledge and agree:
- You are a depositor of the bank, an employee of a depositor of the bank or a professional advisor to a depositor of the bank.
- You have received the password directly from the Administrator of the bank, Mr. William Tacon of FTI Consulting.
- You will keep the documents and their contents confidential and will not disclose directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, the documents or their contents absent the express written consent of Mr. William Tacon . You acknowledge that the information to be made available to you by accessing this portal is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you, your employees and advisers to consider what rights you may have as a depositor of the Bank.
- You release and indemnify Mr. William Tacon, FTI Consulting, our related bodies corporate and employees against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any action, claim or demand) which may be instituted against us arising out of a breach by you of these requirements or arising as a result of your negligent or willful misconduct in connection with access to the documents.
- FTI Consulting reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to this portal at any time for any reason without giving prior notification to you.
In the event you have questions arising from this information please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess the responses with a view to producing a frequently asked questions sheet. You are encouraged to discuss this information with your professional advisors before providing questions to us.